We are your friendly local repair shop and have been in business for over 10 years.
Our services include:
- Selling new computer systems, notebooks and accessories
- Upgrading your existing system
- Notebook repairs
- Maintenance services to keep things humming along
- Software installation
- Virus and malware removal
- Setting up your Internet connection
- Backup and data recovery
While other computer shops charge a flat fee for their services, we believe this is not a fair system as we do not wish to overcharge you for a simple job.
But we don’t want to sell ourselves short. To stay in business and make sure that we are still here to look after you year after year, we need to turn a healthy but honest profit. So we quote on a job by job basis with the exception of the checking fee to cover our time and use of our tools to provide the quote.
The quoting process:
- The usual process involves you leaving the computer in our shop for a quick initial assesment and a quick chat to establish what you want us to do and your expectations.
- Sometimes a visual assesment is not enough to determine the problem and we may need to physically pull apart the computer to give you an accurate assesment of the problem. This is to make sure there are no nasty surprises as we want to you to have a clear picture of what we are doing and to make sure your expectations are met.
- You are then in a position to accept our quote to complete the job or simply take your computer away and just pay the checking fee.
- We believe this is a fair way to render our services and provides you with a more reliable way to decide if the problem is worth fixing.